I tend to like sleep so much that breakfast pays the price. I have my morning routine planned to the minute and a good nutritious meal just doesn't fit into it right now. Well, these facts should change my routine as well as the routine of anyone like me.
A healthy breakfast means...
- Improved concentration and performance
- More strength and endurance
- A healthier weight (That's right. People who eat breakfast tend to weigh less than those who skip it)
- Oh yeah, and not sitting around starving and watching the clock until lunch time
Here are 9 Fast, Healthy Breakfast Ideas from Real Simple. Follow the link for more pictures and more info about the breakfasts below.
1. Fruit and Cheese
2. Peanut Butter Waffle
3. Plain Doughnut with Chocolate Milk
4. Strawberry Shake
5. Morning Pizza
6. Energy Bars
7. Egg McMuffin
8. Cereal Sundae
9. Huevos Rancheros
Use one of these ideas, or create your own fast and healthy breakfast. Wake up ten minutes earlier, or get ready ten minutes faster to eat a good breakfast and enjoy the benefits.