Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Interview With Cecilia: Week 2

My Life continues with an Interview from Cecilia's second week of coaching...


Coach Vaughn: How was it not working from home last week?  

Cecilia: Not working from home last week was amazing. It helped me keep the feelings of anxiety and stress separate from my home life. I enjoyed leaving work at work and having my home be a place for family time.
 
Coach Vaughn: Which of your strengths has best served you the past few years?   

Cecilia: I would say my biggest strength has been positivity. I have always had the ability to remain optimistic, even in the most depressing of circumstances. Over the last few months, though, I have felt this feeling, which has been such a large part of my identity for so many years, begin to fade. I am doing my best to preserve this strength and maintain my positive attitude.

Coach Vaughn: What are you looking forward to?  

Cecilia: I am looking forward to August. In August, Nathan will be done with his undergraduate schooling, and we will move to Portland. This also means I will be able to quit my job! I’m excited to finally be a full-time mom.

Coach Vaughn: Earlier we talked about setting goals that are Specific, Measurable, Appealing, Realistic, and Timed. What's a goal that you would like to set and accomplish this week?

Cecilia: I would like to do find a way to show Nathan how much I appreciate him and all that he does. If I could do four thoughtful things for him, I think it’d make me (and him) feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment