Monday, February 18, 2013

Vaughn Life Coaching is Closing Shop

It has been a good ride, but all good things must come to an end. I'm closing Vaughn Life Coaching, but when one door closes, another one opens. I want to take my whole approach to personal development in a new direction and I'm starting out this journey with a new business. The general idea is similar to what I've done with Vaughn Life Coaching, but with a focus on two things...

1. An adaptable conversational approach to meet the needs of the client.
2. A structured developmental plan to ensure that goals are set properly, tracked, and achieved.

The new business and approach is named ......



I'm in need of a reboot and I think this transition will be good for me and for my clients. My goal is to be able to sit down with people, be their friend, act as a sounding board for their ideas, offer guidance, and teach them how the principles of quality control can help them live a quality life.

So, what's the fate of this blog? I plan on leaving it and my website up until the domain expires next year. After that I'll move the blog to a free hosting site. I haven't decided if Q Sessions will have a blog like this one, but if you like Q Sessions on Facebook you'll get all the latest news.

I'm still getting everything ready for an official launch in the near future, but for now you can visit www.qsessions.com to see what it's all about. Thank you for your support over the years! Feel free to send me an email or facebook message every once in a while. I hope we can keep in touch!


Sincerely,

Kyle Vaughn

No comments:

Post a Comment