Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fitness Test Results

I took my fitness test yesterday and confirmed exactly what I expected. I have plenty of room for improvement.

Here are my stats...

I'm a male (contrary to what my strength test suggests)
27 Years Old
5'10" Tall
150 Pounds









I always knew I was inflexible, but WHAT?! Fifth Percentile? I know what I need to work on now.

When I was in better shape, I could do a lot more push-ups. I think I can improve that score with a little bit of training.

Sit-Ups have never been a favorite of mine, but I'll work on those too.

I'm surprised my aerobic score was so good.

In summary, my future workouts are going to be different than I expected as a result of this fitness test. I expected to be running, doing push-ups and sit-ups, and lifting weights, but I had no idea it would consist of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment